Guide to Purchase and Redeem Tinder Voucher
Go to Codashop and choose Tinder.
Choose the membership type.
|Choose the payment method.|
Enter your valid email address.
And Finish the payment.
Once you have the Tinder voucher code, you can redeem it immediately or up to 30 days of purchase.
Click the link on the screenshot if you want to redeem it immediately.
|You will be redirected to Tinder's voucher redemption page.|
|Login to redeem the Tinder voucher into your account.|
Your voucher has been successfully redeemed and enjoy the benefits of Plus/Gold membership!
|Voucher Terms and Conditions:|
- One-time-use only. The voucher cannot be redeemed multiple times.
- Geo-restricted. You can only redeem the code within the country of the voucher purchased.
- Subscription Restricted. The voucher cannot be redeemed if a member has an active subscription. In some cases, the code cannot be redeemed if a member has had an active subscription within the last 30-60 days.
- Account Restriction. Once a member attempts to redeem a code, it is tied to their account, regardless of whether it was successfully redeemed, and no other member will
be able to redeem it.
- Voucher Validity Period. Once you have the Tinder voucher code, you can redeem it immediately or up to 30 days of purchase.
|Error Codes Upon Redemption:|
- “Ineligible to redeem code.”
- You already redeemed the voucher code
- You have an active subscription within the restricted time frame
- You redeem the voucher code outside of the geo-restricted region
- "Not eligible to use this promo code."
- You have an active subscription within the past 30 days. Please kindly try to redeem the code once the 30 day period is over
- “OOPS. Unable to redeem code.”
- There is a server error, in which case we recommend the member attempt to redeem the code 24 hours later
- Someone attempts to redeem a code that another member has already attempted (but failed) to redeem.
- “This code has already been redeemed.”
- The voucher code has already been redeemed.
- “The code is no longer valid.”
- The voucher code is expired. The redemption cap has already been met.
- "OOPS. You already have an active subscription. Try again later"
- Subscription restriction is applied, you cannot redeem the voucher code because you still have an active subscription. You can try to redeem the voucher code once your subscription is inactive.